Being health conscious and maintaining a slim figure is a rampant practice in present times, and the latest addition to the unending attempts at losing weight, is the Ketogenic diet plan. Popularly known as the Keto Diet, this is a plan for eating that is low on carbs and high on fat; egg thus forms a major and important part of this diet plan that hundreds of people are opting for. The Norco Ranch Eggs are ideal for the purpose as they are prepared in the most healthy way keeping the natural nutrients of the eggs absolutely intact.
The experts who advise on what to eat and what not to eat, in this dietary form, are of the opinion that eggs are a perfect choice as the healthy breakfast option, and in fact, they are largely popular. One can choose from a variety of recipes when it comes to following a keto diet plan with eggs.
- Keto pancakes : This is a healthy blend of eggs, cottage cheese and ground psyllium husk made into pancakes, smothered with whipped cream and topped with juicy berries.
- Baked Pancetta Baskets with Tomatoes, Crab and Eggs : Pancetta slices are arranged in a muffin tin and filled with tomatoes slices, dollops of crab meat and one egg broken into each basket. This is seasoned with salt and pepper and put into a pre-heated oven at 350F for about 5-7 minutes. Finally it is garnished with fresh herbs and placed on a small puddle of Hollandaise.
- Keto Frittata with fresh spinach : Frittata is the Italian version of an omelette. This particular recipe is a favorite with a lot of keto diet followers and is rather simple to make. First lots of spinach and some bacon is fried and cooked till the bacon is crispy and the spinach wilted, then the mixture of eggs and cream is poured into a baking tray and topped with the spinach, bacon and not to forget, cheese. It is then baked for 25-30 minutes and a mouth watering healthy breakfast is ready to be devoured.
- Mushroom Omelette : When mushroom and good quality Norco Ranch Eggs combine, what you get is a hearty and healthy breakfast alternative. Simply mix eggs, salt and pepper nad pour it in a heated pan with melted butter, when the eggs are partially liquid add fresh, chopped mushrooms, cheese and onions on top. Let it cook till it turns golden brown at the base then fold the omelette and serve.
- Mexican style scrambled eggs : For this fry scallions, jalapenos and tomatoes in a little butter then pour in a mix of beaten eggs, salt and pepper. Scramble the eggs and add cheese. Serve it with avocado, dressing and crispy lettuce.
- Low carb baked : the best form of food for anyone attempting weight loss or weight maintenance is baked food, and this is a great recipe to start your day with. Just arrange cooked minced or ground meat, crack two raw eggs on it and bake it. This will bring a happy start to your day for sure.